Find Personalized Commercial Property Financing for $100,000 to $1,000,000 and More
Investors and owners of commercial properties can take advantage of innovative structuring with our broad range of financial products. Whether you are seeking recourse or non-recourse financing options, Rotay Capital Finance can offer you the commercial real estate financing you need to grow your investment or commercial portfolio.
Financing for Your Commercial Property
Examine each financial product carefully to find the best option for your business needs:
- Conventional Programs: Stable investments in multifamily or industrial industries can expect funding up to $100,000,000.
- Bridge Loans: Gain access to as much as $100,000,000 in hard money for any short-term real estate opportunity. You’ll have variable interest rates up to 14 percent with 80 percent LTV.
- International Financing: Leverage your Eurasian and European market investments with loans between $50,000,000 and $1,000,000,000.
- Construction Financing: New builds and other construction projects can receive permanent financing with principles who are experienced with equity.
- CMBS Loans: Enjoy fixed terms and low interest rates with a Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities loan. By creating a trust out of the pool of secure commercial properties, you’ll receive up to $50,000,000.
- HUD and FHA Lending: Whether you’re rehabilitation, acquiring or building a new construction, you can receive up to $50,000,000 for any multifamily rentals, senior’s housing, healthcare facilities and more.
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing: Rotay Capital Finance can tailor financing to your specific needs. Transactions between $5,000,000 and $100,000,000 are funded through investors and capital sources with high net worth.
- SBA 7a and 504 Loans: These loans are designed for owner-occupied properties and hotels, both flagged and unflagged. You can receive up to 25-year terms and interest rates starting at 4.5 percent.
Our expert financing options can give you the opportunity you need to invest in commercial real estate. From owner-occupied to investment properties, discover the financing option that is tailored to your specific situation.