Supporting Banks-Supporting Business
We believe that bankers want to deliver the best experience for their clients.
We also believe that businesses flourish when banks can be supportive, understanding and creative.
However, your ability to fund specific loans may often be restricted by regulatory guidance, credit limitations, or the type of collateral provided. It may even be a deal that simply just doesn’t fit your organizations’ mission.
This can limit growth and place undue strain on your client and referral source relationships.
Rotay Capital Finance can help preserve your existing relationships – ensuring you can deliver the best experience possible for your clients.
- We are a veteran-owned company
- We support Banks and Credit Unions as a secondary funding resource when clients fall outside of traditional lending guidelines, lending types, credit profiles, loan cap amounts, or even geographic restrictions
- With over 150 years of combined financial and business acumen, we understand the challenges you face and are fully committed to finding solutions to help your clients
- We maintain relationships with over 100 specialty non-bank lenders, serving a multitude of industries
- Our lenders aren’t banks and don’t take deposits
- We also provide creative options and workable solutions for your Asset Recovery teams and Workout Groups
RCF has helped banks finance a myriad of projects for their clients, to include:
- Asset Based Loans
- Business Acquisitions & Mergers
- Commercial Real Estate (Owner occupied AND Non-owner occupied)
- Fix/Flip/Hold properties
- Hemp & Cannabis industry lending
- Investment properties
- And more
Partnering with Rotay Capital Finance is a good choice because we value our clients as much as you do.
Our experienced agents are driven to provide excellent customer service and sound advice and will handle your referral with care. We strive to deliver complete customer satisfaction to your client.
You can be confident knowing that RCF is a nationally recognized finance company, which means we can fill even the biggest of loans.
We’d love to have a conversation to share how we have partnered with other banks to support their efforts, and to see if we can support you now or in the future.
Click Here to contact one of our agents about your next project.